Professional Trinocular Stereo Zoom Microscope with Simultaneous Focus Control, WH10x Eyepieces, 7X-45X Magnification, 0.7X-4.5X
The professional trinocular stereo zoom microscope has a pair of 10x super-widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces, a 0.7x-4.5x zoom objective, and a double-arm boom stand. The microscope has an overall magnification range of 7x-45x. The trinocular viewing head offers simultaneous viewing through the eyepieces and trinocular port, and has an interpupillary range of 55 to 75mm, a 45-degree inclination to reduce eye and neck strain, and 360-degree rotation to enable sharing. The vertical trinocular port can be used as a C-Mount or 23mm photo port (camera sold separately). The WH10x20mm super-widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces combine with the 0.7x-4.5x zoom objective to provide continuous zoom magnification and a longer working distance for inspecting large-scale specimens that require handling or repair. High-eyepoint eyepieces ease viewing for users who wear glasses, and dioptric adjustment accommodates individual eye-strength differences. A stereo microscope, sometimes called an inspection or dissection microscope, has low magnification and a long working distance that enables users to manipulate the object being inspected.
Ambient lighting illuminates the specimen, eliminating the need for power or batteries. The microscope has a double-arm boom stand that enables users to position the microscope head on all three axes (X, Y, and Z). Bilateral focus eases use for left- and right-handed users. The stand has 20" double arms, and a 30" overall length. The pillar is 17" and the focus rack has a 3" diameter. The solid cast-steel base is 2 x 8-1/4 x 10-1/4 inches (H x W x D, where H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back).
|Zoom objective power||0.7x-4.5x|
|Eyepieces (DIN, 30mm)||WH10x20mm high-eyepoint|
|Trinocular port||C-Mount or 23mm|
|Field of view||1-1/4"|
|Optical working distance||Up to 4"|
|Microscope stand||Double-arm boom stand|
|Head movement||X-, Y-, and Z-axes|
Microscopes are instruments used to enhance the resolution of an object or image. Types include compound, stereo, or digital. Compound microscopes use a compound optical system with an objective lens and an eyepiece. Stereo microscopes show object depth in a three-dimensional image. Digital microscopes are used to display an image on a monitor, rather than looking through a lens. Microscopes can have monocular (one), binocular (two), or trinocular (three) eyepieces, with varying magnification abilities. Magnification ability refers to the size of an image. Resolution, also known as resolvant power, refers to the clarity of the image. The interaction between field of view (FOV), numerical aperture (NA), and working distance (WD) determines resolution. Microscopes can control magnification through a fixed focus, or through a range of adjustments. They can also utilize LED, fluorescent, and mirror light sources to help control viewing capabilities. Microscopes are widely used in education, lab research, biology, metallurgy, engineering, chemistry, manufacturing, and in the medical, forensic science, and veterinary industries.
Write a Customer Review
In order to provide better service, different shipping methods with different shipping cost and shipping time available here for your diverse choices.
|Shipping company||Estimated Delivery Time||Processing Time||Tracking Number|
|DHL||3-7 days||2 working days||Yes|
|UPS Express Saver||3-7 days||2 working days||Yes|
|Fedex||3-7 days||2 working days||Yes|
|EMS||5-15 days||2 working days||Yes|
|EPacket||10-20 days||2 working days||Yes|
|Hongkong Post Air Mail||20-40 days||2 working days||Yes|
|Singapore Post Air Mail||20-40 days||2 working days||Yes|
|Swiss Post Air Mail||20-50 days||2 working days||Yes|
1. Shipping costs shown include fuel surcharges, but import duties, taxes and other customs related charges are not included, Buyers bear all responsibility for all extra charges incurred (if any), please kindly contact your local customs for more information.
2. USD30 will be charged by shipping forwarders if your shipping address is the remote area of DHL, Fedex or UPS, please check it up on the official website of the forwarders.
3. Complete address and phone number is the guarantee of fast and efficient shipment, so please kindly recheck it when you place an order.
4. Because of the particular policy of local customs, Brazil customers need to provide CPF or CNPJ number (Tax Number) and a company name for customs clearance if you choose DHL or UPS. And India customers need to provide PAN number if you choose DHL.
5. P.O Boxes or APO/FPO military addresses are unaccepted by DHL, Fedex, UPS, or EMS, please choose other normal shipping methods (ePacket, Singapore post, Hong kong post or Swiss post) for shipping the parcel.
AWe accept Paypal western union, money gram and telegraphic Transfer(T T)